No two Amito clients have the same cloud solution. We tailor each one precisely to meet requirements, taking a consultative approach.
Our Cloud Hosting Solutions
Whether you opt for a public, private or hybrid cloud solution, we’ll run your deployment as one single joined-up system. Our services are fully managed and supported, liberating you from the burden and risks associated with on-premise hosting.
Our consultative approach means we ask a lot of questions, but we ask the right questions. Understanding your business and your goals means we build a solution that scales, offering the best balance between quality and value.
Cloud Hosting with Amito
- One of the highest performing cloud infrastructures available. Our virtualisation layer ensures services run much faster than most clients could achieve in-house.
- As hands-on as you need us to be. We’ll shoulder as much of the responsibility of managing your servers and services as you want us to.
- Average response time of less than three minutes. Complete visibility of your system enables us to monitor your service proactively, and respond immediately if it fails or starts to degrade. If you contact us with a problem you’ll be straight through to an engineer, who’ll take a forensic approach to investigating, troubleshooting and fixing it.
- Robust backup policy. We back up all data every hour as standard, retain it on site for 24 hours and keep a copy for 30 days in an offsite secondary location. If you need more frequent backups, or to keep data for longer, we can do that too.
- Proportional disaster recovery. We tailor your plan to the level of risk you need to mitigate, ensuring you can get up and running again with minimal impact on continuity.
- Tailored cybersecurity. We customise protection to your needs – from the standard baseline security controls in our public cloud, right up to full data encryption.
Our Cloud Locations
Let's get started
We’re all ears when it comes to understanding what’s important to you. Here are some of the things we think are useful to consider when designing your cloud strategy.
- The impact of downtime or outages on your business
- Your current infrastructure, and what isn’t working
- Your budget
- Your acceptable level of risk
- What a data breach would cost you – financially and in terms of reputation
- The support, service and resilience you require.
- Unit 2, Smallmead Road, Reading, RG2 0QS
- 0118 380 0599