A cookie is a small file containing information stored within your browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Necessary Cookies – Required for the functionality of our site. These include cookies to allow you to log into our client portal, and to protect against browser attacks.
- Analytical Cookies – Allow us to track the number of visitors, methods of navigating the site and how they use it. This allows us to improve our site.
FIRST PARTY COOKIES
We directly set a number of cookies, detailed below:
- Authentication – Allows you to use the secure areas of our site
- Spoofing Protection – Prevents certain types of browser attack being used against you while on our site
- Preferences – Allows your browser to remember settings, such as that you have accepted cookies
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
In addition, we use a number of third party services which may set cookies on your browser. These may include:
- Analytics – We use Google Analytics to collect data about usage of our site, not including any personally identifiable data.
- Payment Providers – We use a number of electronic payment providers. If you choose to use one of these, they may set cookies.
- Social Sharing Plugins – Some sections of our site may use a social sharing plugin to allow you to easily share a page on social media. These require cookies to function correctly.
You can block cookies by changing the settings in your browser to refuse some or all cookies. Consult your browser’s documentation for further information. However, if you block necessary cookies, you will be unable to access our Client Portal.